UNDERSTANDING THE COMPENSATION DATA
2018 GUIDE TO THE OFFICE OF THE CFO
Nothing prepared the global economy for the challenges facing today’s businesses. In the Finance and Accounting (F&A) field, there is no question: Professionals are in demand. Directors of Account-ing and Accounting Managers will see the most significant compensation increases for 2018.
• Base salaries for F&A in-demand roles are expected to command increases ranging between 3% and 5% for 2018.
• F&A roles at the senior to manager level should experience modest gains in compensation for 2018.
• Higher-level F&A roles ranging from director through CFO have not been seeing the same demand as lower-level roles. As a result, compensation for these roles is expected to have modest gains.
• There is more demand for lower level F&A opportunities and fewer candidates.
• The F&A positions in highest demand are: Directors of Accounting and Accounting Managers.
• Technical accounting roles are experiencing the most significant compensation increases ranging from 5% to 7%.
Toll Free: 1-844-500-8100